Thursday, November 19, 2009

Seattle Rock Orchestra

The show on Tuesday was amazing. I will just post this review by the stranger (complete with youtube videos!!).


There is also a video of our one and only rehearsal.

Also, there is a video that a guest in attendance posted on youtube, that isn't very good, but here it is.

You can only see me a little bit in the rehearsal video, and not at all in the other ones (Mom). It isn't worth explaining where I am.


Anyways it was so much fun. I had ten friends show up! 2 were surprise friends:
Nolan, Daniel, Nathan, Annie, Lindsey, Tim, Ashley, Nik, Adam and Rachel (the surprise guests! - they were the ones whose wedding I went to this summer).

:)

1 comment:

  1. So impressive!! What a fun, lively orchestra to be a part of. I can only imagine being in the presence of all those beautiful instruments and amongst all those talented musicians...especially one particular violinist:)

    ReplyDelete