Thursday, October 22, 2009

A niche is the way in which an organism occupies space.

I am crazy! So busy! So tired! Mackenzie will be here tomorrow.

Sometimes my perfectionism drives me crazy. You know I wouldn't have it any other way, though.

Kathy, Mom, Papa, and Mrs. Rausch - I owe all of you phone calls.

Next week. Here is my schedule next week:
M 4pm - 12a
T 1pm - 9pm
W 6am - 2pm
Th 5am - 1pm
F X
Sa X
Su 4pm - 12am

Thursday night I have rehearsal 7.30pm - 10pm.

Friday I have a dentist appointment at 10 am.
A doctor appointment at 2 pm (with a naturopathic doctor covered by my insurance - I am so excited).
And my first Thalia Symphony concert at 7 or 8.

Saturday is Halloween and I have no idea what I am doing. Thats not completely true. Remember the blog that won that Jansport party? Those same people are throwing a Halloween block type party that I might go to. Its ten bucks. I dunno, we'll see.

I'm giving violin lessons.

I am also finally finding my niche here. It feels really good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, darling, you don't owe me a phone call. I would so much love to talk with you but I know you love me and that you are a busy girl doing wonderful things. So no worries:)I am so glad you are finding your niche.
    A naturopathic doctor covered by insurance???? Wow!!That's great.
    I'm dying to hear you play violin. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete