Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Set.

So I am finally going to have a set ish schedule. This has been in effect for two weeks. However, my manager put in everything so that it is one day off from what it should be.

Starting Monday October 26 my hours will look like this:
Sunday 4pm - 12am
Monday 2pm - 10pm
Tuesday 12pm - 8pm
Wednesday 6am - 2pm
Thursday 4am - 12am
Friday X
Saturday X

This is the complete opposite of Nolan's schedule:
Sunday X
Monday X
Tuesday 2pm - 5pm (This shift is at the Bikery)
Wednesday 1pm - 10pm
Thursday 1pm - 10 pm
Friday 2pm - 10pm
Saturday 8am - 10pm

Nolan also has ENG101/M-F/9am - 10am.

I am excited to have a set schedule. I also am bummed at how different our schedules are. But I had to have Thursday night for orchestra and set something up so that I could start training. Well, I didn't have to, but they expect you to initiate everything, so I did. And this schedule shadows the full timer that I will be training with.

So that is that. Mackenzie is actually coming here. Like, she actually bought a ticket. She is coming for the weekend of October 23 - 25. I am super stoked. I just hope that I am completely over this sickness and that she doesn't get sick or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment